1. <em id="snqje"><strike id="snqje"><u id="snqje"></u></strike></em>

      <em id="snqje"><object id="snqje"><input id="snqje"></input></object></em>
      <li id="snqje"></li>
      <dd id="snqje"><center id="snqje"></center></dd>

    1. <button id="snqje"><object id="snqje"></object></button>

        <li id="snqje"><tr id="snqje"><u id="snqje"></u></tr></li>

        <dd id="snqje"><track id="snqje"></track></dd>
        <li id="snqje"><acronym id="snqje"></acronym></li>
      1. <span id="snqje"></span>

        RIEF INTRODUCTION


            GROUPSTARS CHEMICAL (YUNNAN) CHINA L.L.C IS A JOINT VENTURE ESTABLISHED BY AMERICAN GROUPSTAS CHEMICAL 、YUNNAN PROVINCE JIANSHUI COUNTY CHEMICAL INDUSTRY FACTORY AND BEIJIN ZHONGHUI YUANGTONG INVESTMENT ADVISORY CENTER IN JUNE 2001 WHICH TOTAL INVESTMENT 3 MILLION U.S.DOLLAR.

            AMERICAN GROUPSTAS CHEMICAL SOLD 52% SHARES WHICH THEY HOLD TO TAIWAN INVESTOR GU.JU-FONG ON JAN.6 2006,YUNNAN FUSHENG XINXIN CO.LTD.BOUGHT THE OTHER 48% SHARES, NOW OUR COMPANY IS A YUNNAN AND TAIWAN JOINT VENTURE.

            OUR COMPANY PRODUCE AND DEAL IN THE POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE AND MANGANESE RANGE OF PRODUCTS, PRODUCTION CAPACITIES ARE 12000 TONS PER YEAR, RANKED SECOND IN DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN. OUR PRODUCT PAST UL CERTIFICATION AND ISO QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION, THE STANDARD IN EXECUTION IS GB/T1608-2008. OUR PRODUCT ENJOY A HIGH REPUTATION IN THE MARKET, THEY ARE SOLD TO GUANGDONG、 GUANGXI、 SICHUANG、 SANDONG、 GANGSHU ETC. IN THE DOMESTIC MARKET. 40% PRODUCT ARE EXPORTED TO INDIA、 SAUDI ARABIA 、LIBYA、 VIETNAM、 BRAZIL、 IRAN AND UKRAINE ETC.OUR COMPANY OWNED STABLE SALES CHANNELS AND SALES NETWORK.



        ADD: LINAN TOWN JIANSHUI COUNTY HONGHE STATE YUNNAN PROVINCE
        P.C. 654300
        TEL: 0873-7696016 7696146 FAX: 0873-7696558 7697275

           

           

         

        PRODUCT PICTURE

         


           
        NEEDLE-LIKE POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE
           FREE FLOWING GRADE    POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE
        GALVANIZED IRON DRUM 50KG EACH
               BAGS 50KG EACH

        MAIL PRODUCT: POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE
        FORMULA: MNO4
        MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 158.04


        NATURE: NEEDLE-LIKE LUSTROUS AND DARK PURPLE CRYSTAL. THE SPECIFIC WEIGHT IS 2.7,IT CAN DISSOLVE IN WATER. AND IT IS A STRONG OXIDIZER.


        USE: IT IS USED IN MEDICAL INDUSTRY, CHEMICAL INDUSTRY, METALLURGICAL INDUSTRY AND FOOD INDUSTRY.

        PACKING: THE POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE OF THE INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION IS PACKED IN A GALVANIZED IRON DRUM WITH A BIG OPENING OR PLASTIC BAGS ARE USED WITH POLYETHLYENE-SECAND-WOVEN BAGS.THE NET WEIGHT IS 50KGS EACH. THE POTASSIUM PERMANGANATE 0F MEDICAL CLASSIFICATION IS PACKED IN THE BOTTLES OF THREE DIFFERENT SIZE 25 GRAM 250 GRAM AND 500 GRAM.

        PRODUCTION CAPACITY: 12000 TONS PER YEAR.


        ADD: LINAN TOWN JIANSHUI COUNTY HONGHE STATE YUNNAN PROVINCE
        P.C. 654300
        TEL: 0873-7696016 7696146
        EMAIL: ynqx@gs-chemical-yn.com
        FAX: 0873-7696558 7697275

        Chinese Ver 中文版

        百家乐娱乐下载 918搏天堂app 环亚娱乐-亚洲最佳真人游戏平台 凯发k娱乐平台客户端 kb88凯时在线平台网址 凯时官网上kb0707正版 环亚娱乐_亚洲第一真人游戏平台 乐橙lc8_乐橙lc8官网下载 凯时ag官网 澳门凯时 凯时真人娱乐网址 凯时kb娱乐 利来国际百家乐 凯发k官网 尊龙人生就是博l 凯发k娱乐正版 凯时 w66利来最给利 环亚娱乐-亚洲最佳真人游戏平台 凯时网址 凯发百家乐_凯发k官网